Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Bench 1, Day 7

Raw Feed
(
Full posts available at www.estamosaqui.org)

Venture along
Venture with
Trust venture along
Like a lion or fox
Mwa ha haaa
Ruby, Age 10

*

The day after
Easter and it
blusters and blows
here in cold park
on cold bench,
my heart warm
with love of my husband.
Next to me.
A warm heart on a
cold cold day.
Theresa 4/9/07

*

This Book
Sucks Dick!

*

You should change the font colors on your webblog so all notebook entries are, I don’t know, red, an all the stuff you add is black, like a donkey or dolphin I respond to colors.
Ian M
(Good idea. Consider it done.” – The Corp, Alpha)

*

I love walking in the morning. Evering smells so fresh. A good way to wake up & get your endorfines moving & get some exercise & meet friends.
Steve Lockitch [sumthin]
Alexander Enterprises
www.webnow.com

*

Easter Confession

Yesterday I took my dog for an Easter morning walk from my house in remont to the U District Big 5. On the way, my dog pooped so I cleaned it up and desposed of it in my neighbors garbage can left out for the garbage man. Big 5 was closed for Easter. DAMN, I really wanted a carribeaner. On the way back my dog pooped again! This poo was of equal size or greater than the original. My pradinkadink was that I only brought one plastic bag with me on my Easter conquest. So I look left, look right, Shit! There are people who may have seen, or may not have seen my dogs stinky loafs dropping. Think quick. I lean over the pile, pretending to grab something from my pocket, and pretend to be picking up the poo until the pedestrians pass. Phew. Then I walked home.

To any new readers in search of some vigilante justice, the poop at hand is located on the north side of 43rd between 11th and Brooklyn.
Ian M

*

TUESDAY 10 April @ 0900. My vacation bank at work is full, rather than donate to the mega-corp, decided to burn a few days. The dog + I, on patrol at the Lake looking for furry creatures to watch. “Bob” the dog will not eat them, but has an affinity for them. Noticed your notebook, having my coffee in hand, sat for a while, soaked up the local wildlife + caffeinated the body. Slightly overcast with a hint of chill, the sun trying to emerge with some success. People jogging + walking. One can only guess are they running “to” or “from”.
Ken?

*

I’m dying to tell you I’m dying


What day isn’t as beautiful
As everyone that came before or after
When should a smile be not in your [couldn’t figure it out]
When the birds fly above you
And the conqueror worm below you
Everything in the world dies
And I wouldn’t want it any other way
What else could make the sun so warm
On living skin that knows its end
Is always at hand, always just beneath the surface
The wind that kisses your face
Will one day carry you into oblivion
And it will be the most beautiful passage
Into the object of creation
The ever present artifact that we are put on
To learn its purpose, our design
And that you are here ‘til you are gone.
“God appears and God is light
To those who dwell in realms of night
But does a human form display
To those who live in realm of day.”
--THA (and a William Blake quote)

*

I’m taking a break to sit on the bench w/my brother. We have been walking around the lake to get some exercise and look @ girls for me, doods for him. I live in Eastern Washington and I am a heroin addict. I kicked two months ago with only 1 fuck up this time, so im optimistic. I will be moving to Seattle in the next few weeks to get out of Eastern Wa and the likelyhood that I will be a junky forever. Also, I want to make new friends and write graffiti.

BLESR

*

Day one of power walking… Never thought it did much for you but already sore. My best friend + I just walking and talking! Both of us w/the no direction. Keep you posted! Enjoy the lake!

*

I can see a skeleton tree that reminds me of fall. When will it be arm and sunny! Lame Seattle… Lame. P.S. Don’t drink water from Greenlake or you’ll get rabies and locust will devour your soul.

[A page of pictures… Ice Cream, a flower, a sun w/quotes “Sun is wrong L Go to Arizona”, a heart, block lettered LOVE yourself maybe, and a fuzzy monster that sez “Rawr!”]

*

What up.
Well pretty men I am entering a koi competition with a sweet ass fish named nypny. Soooo cool. Nice and… I like cake. Man thank gawd for this journal it was pecial.

*

This is a pretty place.
Embrace it.

1 comment:

Seth A. Woolson said...

I'm fully on board with the raw version as well. Now we get to see you pithy insights and the originals...love it.