Friday, April 27, 2007

Bench 1: Green Lake

Wheels in motion –

So many bodies

Thinking once again

About Oinertia

Thinking once again

About Ogravity

Resisting the tendency to fall…to collide

*

Alpha

Now may not be the time, but the opportunities that the future may hold are limitless… That… That is beautiful.

*

Jacob

*

This would be A

*

Blaine – Walk to Canada – couldn’t handle “War Room” KIRO – guilty Mt. Wa Tower beaming bamma raw/help from overlake hosp to mutliate. Or I like to say George W Bush cannibalizes on the American people. My blood. If you would kindly look at a donor’s application – you greedy self absorbed maggots of Seattle or county you will see a typical ass{illegible} a two yar old would figure out. 1977 – A date a simple associated for dub shits to figure out. I was graduate from high school meaning my blood of which I promised your NAEIA associated pres. Can cure all diseased. I’ll leave that at that. Canada knew it the second time I went [illegible] maid you.

I walked some 400 miles for patriotism, patriotism the human beings seem to see out of Seattle. I have be mutilated for 27 years. Canada was letting me in. George W. /Bass sent to Guam across the border. Causing indisition.

“Poisioning our brain –

WA shed mads”

They sent me back, because I needed $75.00.

George W. Bass murdered the 30 soom student. On [ ]. The other day. I’m going to throw these facts out. There are too many to examine. [illegible] you can study ADD. It rips my heart out to concentrate or read. That is the gov. reason. Believe it or not to obliterate methamphetamines. Because of my coming.

I am all. I am the equation that began human life. Some would call me the God. I prepher Henry T. Baken. All my emotions – pain, ect, are in direct association w/earthquakes, weather, all/weather, volcanoes, ect.

There is a man at Micro Soft. Maximillion or Milked or one of the same. We have deleted his programs. After being sold from Boeing. They Microsoft has deverted huge earthquakes ect to poor country like India and so on.

All you have to do is look at my pain the last two weeks. My blisters, feet, Solomon Island Mexican earthquake, Japan ect. We as Americans have an (including myself) incredibly accountability to the world.

People look in the almanac for instance. My name is Henry Trowbridge Baken. I was born 1-29-59 same day as my granda. I died at the hands of [illegible] Ourlake hospital 1995 – May 15 same as Jerry Garcia. Be amazed at the weather systems. Look at assassination for Bush.

1984

1981

My ex Wife 9-11

Hello

I was fed a human finger at ourlake hospital.

*

Raindrops

Pitter patter comes the rain

Streaking down my window pane

With dimpled puddles all around

We must be close to Puget Sound

But think – we don’t need garden hoses

Let’s go out and smell the roses

The sun came out and brought relief

And we’ll find diamonds on each leaf.

*

I leave my mark

At Green Lake Park

On this cool April Day

A big hello and wishes well

To all who pass this way

*

I’m a hopeless romantic and my name is Ted but the only one who will sit here with me is ol buddy Fred.

*

My son & I drove down from Stanwood to visit w/uncle mabey 3 minutes go by and he lays into me about cracked windshield. Short visit. Ed * Ireland

Green Lake

Hits

Misses

Debatable

The trumpet guy in the parking lot

Duck itch

The bubble man

The marimba man

Leering

Inadequate athletic support

“Spanish Lessons”

Wolf whistling


Capoeira, brazillian martial art



The Rabbit Lawn



*

I always wonder how people who fish here can be OK with eating their catch. Aren’t the fish sucking up sludge all day or are we all just to paranoid about keeping things sparkley clean. The ominous cloud left. Now we can stroll.

*

4/23, 10:30pm

never too late for a stroll. Something abou the way the lights sparkle across the water… Phinney Ridge, Green-wood… wonder what’s going on in the lives of all those homes. Open sky, deep water, cool breeze, muffled conversations, jumbled thoughts… I’m here to be still and sit at the creator’s feet, soaking in his handicraft and looking for meaning.

(I hope 1.2 makes it to retirement!) – Skyroller

*

Overcast again. Big surprise. The lake is full of ruffles and people are rollerblading. Yes rollerblading. I haven’t done that since new kids on the block were rockin in the eary nineties! –Ry

*

I should warn people about duck itch. Especially with the warm season approaching. The lake is full of doody! WARNING I repeat: turds. They make you itch.

*

What a wonderful place to meet new friends. This place brings out the best in everybody. Biker Al

*

Taking 4 Days off. Almost finished. Come join me at Lighthouse Roasters. –Owl

*

I am dead David. [drawing of long hair] My guitar is my only friend. I am so alone.

*

Sat down to loosen my shoelaces – had to contribute. What a nice community building activity/experiment. I love Greenlake & this walk around, in grey weather. We are so fortunate to get to enjoy such a lovely place on Earth.

*

I crossed the ocean to get [illegible] again. I hope it will end soon.

*

They say look before you leap

Just don’t look to long that

You forget to leap

The man that said easy come easy

Go! Never had to work for a

Living!

Just because Jesus is your co=pilot

Doesn’t mean the devil

Won’t hijack your plane.

If you have to sale your self

Don’t sale your self short

When you become an adult

Follow the example of children

Make funny faces, skip instead

Of walk once in a while. Climb

A tree for no rason at all.

Smile at strangers. Eat a

Booger when your surround by people

Who take them way to serious

Do any of these things and you’ll never

Get old.

Fayeking206@msn.com

*

GL Crew

Novice girls 07 OR

Yeah baby!. We’re on a stupid run to the community center – right… haha we’re walking most of it. Yay! Rowin the Miller @ Brentwood tomorrow-ish. TA [heart] forever

Go Greenlake Novices! We’re gonna kick ass @ Brentwood! Yeah! –ES

Frances manancis

J. Rinkeydink.

I hate running! Bitch! CL

*

On my own pretending he’s beside me. All all alone. I walk w/his beside me with out him the world around changes. And all I see is him & me forever & forever. I love him I love him, I love him, but only on my own. Jule Jimson ‘07

*

Today I look @ the pond, I eat 3 bushels of strawberries, saw [] fighting squirrels and one beagle. Africa visited today, afamiliar that friend was DEATH.

No comments: