Monday, April 23, 2007

Bench 1: Green Lake

We are Starbucks baristas and we ask you to:

--Not Bite the hand that feeds you

--Not ask for free Venti H20. (Why?)

--don’t put your grasy nasty hands on the glass of our pastry case

--Speak up, don’t point ot the pastry you want/we are not mind readers

--Do not give us attitude. We WILL give DECAf

--Say Thank you

--Don’t say Your welcome

--Don’t talk on your cell

--Don’t mumble

--Don’t count out the exact change

--Know what you want before you get to the counter

--Always remember to TIP.

Love Your local barista

*

Whatever! Disgrunteld baristas. Its part of the customer serice job scope.

*

The aqua is purtiful. I see a woman who is jogging, who desperately needs a bra.

*

What should I write about? Well I am sitting at this place looking at the people and playing a kind of spy game

*

I love dookie so much!!!

Fuck America!

*

This is a map. “Go by the river & through the trees & then find the treasure” (Kane 4 years old).

I like sheep!

*

Earth Day! LOTS of people out, talking sports, teaching their younguns how to ride a bike, running, walking, talking, loving and hating on this sunny and beautiful day—which to me is a gift.

*

I [heart] Greenlake. Where else do you see a goth drum circle competing for space with hippie knights in full armor dueling with each other?

*

Hunting for dandylion wishes around the lake – such an odd juxtaposition from working in Afghanistan with my National Guard Unit.

I am off to help a 4-yr-old to make a black bird nest out of dandy lions.

*

I use this book to read when I’m stretching – Great IDEA!!

Thoughts today – we as people need to be honest w/each other. If you like someone give them a hug, if your sad ask for a hug and if your ticked off run a lap around Greenlake. Toodles!

No comments: