Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Capitol Hill: Post 1

April 14

Hello Chicken

*

Friday the 13th Hope no one has run into black cats and such. Keep it safe and such, cowboy. I bet no one has tried to write on this in the rain. Til now. It is proving quite difficult. Thank you Seattle. Good night. Love Belinda & Sandrine

*

Before long the clouds will sing again and the moon will reunite with the sun. Until then, be blessed in all that guides you on this trail called life.

*

2 pm

I think that only in Seattle would you find a little notebook chained to a park bench just to capture your thoughts. Did you bring a pen?

A metaphore for life – gifts come but you need to be prepared.

*

Beautiful, sunny, warm, clear. I always sit on this bench and watch the fathers with their children. My father hardly ever played with me. He died last April. I am a medium. I talk with spirits. My father sits with me here on this bench. He spends more time with me here than when he was alive. I never thought I'd miss him, but I do. It's April 14, 2007. A friend, another psychic, said something magical would happen today. Maybe this notebook is it.

--Spookie

*

Hi. I’m Ciscero Jones, a small kitty with pointy whiskers. I’m about 14 months old, which is pretty old in cat years. I’m basicly a teenager. I usually party at home but today im chillin in the park thinking about later when im gonna bbq some mice. Nice! The end

*

Scott & Heather were here rambling through the park in celebration of our sixth wedding anniversary.

Mr & Mrs Scotty Don’t!

*

I am so fast and desperate. F

*

Joe, Alex, Stephanie me, and my cousin hung out all day. I love Joe so much. Even though he got mad at me last night. Seattle is great.

*

15th

We walked back from Dick’s right now. Cheap greasy American food still makes my stomach churn. I was living in India for the last 5 months. It’s good to be home. To kiss the one you love. To tell them in person where before the only words they heard were through a telephone with people layered over speaking Hinidi. If you knew what it’s like to take a trip leaving the one you love behind then maybe you know where I’m coming from. I’m only 19. I live in Olympia. I’m moving up here in November. I’m a cook in an Indian restaurant. Life is ridiculous. I haven’t been to Seattle since before I left. I love sunny. Life is good. I fall more in love every day. I love her.

JJSS

*

It’s dark. Me, nick and our big black rott mutt and we stumbled upon the journal attached to the bench. I’m wearing tennis shoes. I never wear tennis shoes. Writing is difficult because my wrists are bruised and battered (thanks to nervous habits). I’m in love with Nick and I love Oki. This night is beautiful. Now off to frolic in the water.

*

A great idea. I hope this notebook makes it back to you with love, goodwill, and peace. Cal Anderson is a wonderful park. I come here every day with my two dogs. Love to all.

April

*

Did anyone see that movie 'The Notebook?' This is pretty much nothing like that.

*

Come on Summer!

*

Green Pepper! Beans! 4 tomatos. [drawing of a dog and a camera]

*

Once in this park there were drugs? Now just yuppies. WHY? Addict searching

*

Im at this place in time between yours and mine. I guess that makes it ours. How sweet it is.

*

I like the park. I like the sun. I like the dark. I like to run.

*

hey we had to stop (cuz I made everyone) here and write in this book. I still aspire to get high. Mobbin around with a bunch of bags like a pack mule & really I should be home now. My mom has been in the hospital for like 5 days. Now yesterday they moved her out of ICU but my sister just called & said they moved her right back. It’s freakin me the fuck out so before I do go home (to Auburn) I want to get fucking high & fuck my new friend. I want help. Anything as far as my fears about my mommy (she is only 44) but I think it will occupie my mind a while (plus hes hott). So now I’m off. They’re whistling for me.

Get well please Mom! I’ll die if you leave me. I love you!

*

Come from N.A. back to share here. Easier. Good meeting. Nice park! Back next weekend Monday I mean. Josh

*

Equis, I took the page so no one else will email you. Thanks. William.

*

Rose & I had lots of fun playing in what is now this beautiful park. I wish it looked this way when I loved across the street. Jen & Rose.

[somewhat circular drawing] Art by Rose S. Age: 2.75 years

*

Bright/Blue/Windy. First thought upon seeing this book: “ho must that belong to? It’s chained to the bench!” It’s funny – the human mind gravitating towards possession. Need to control but to control ourselves. This is why we have rituals and myths and religion – to harness nature. Where does this book fit in? A necessity to connect with others because the modern world is so fragmented. Part of writing in this book is reading what was written before (so that their communication isn’t WASTED). Anyway this could go on and on and on. (I think yuppies and drugs can co-exist) – EMMA [20 yrs]

This book is a fragment too.

*

Daina and Jules V sit waiting to shit. All the mass amounts of bean & cheese. Hold your breath little sister. Enter sandman.

*

Coworkers/friends Sam n Dave and I decided to come up to the hill and walk Cal Anderson. Goregeous, sunny, cool breeze. They did a nice job with this public space. It was a reservoir before. Sam asked, “Is that a big hole?” Sam’s obsessed with holes. Dave asks if I want to go camping but I can’t. This weekend is the NW Bear weekend, gotta hunt me a “Bare”.

*

MR. T

Check my Chain Bitch.

*

Gnomus left her homus
Now sitting in the park aloneus
Enjoying the afternoon sun
Thinking about future loved ones…
The spring wrestling her way forward
Planetary projects encuring
Momentous experiences
Eyes open for great change
Great change the future of all this
Let my actions be effective
Let me effect this change
Let this change move us into who we are…
No this happened before!

*

Dana leisy & jules vezzetti
Rock your socks off

*

No comments: