Monday, April 30, 2007

Bench 1: Green Lake, Day 27

Today I look @ the pond. I eat 3 bushels of strawberries, saw 1s fighting squirrels and beagle. Africa visited today, a familiar, that friend was DEATH

*

[stars, flowers, heart]

By Tatum

*

Here I stand head in hand…
Hey! You’ve got to hide your love away…

*

I won’t be defined by one person. I define me stripped away by everything. –M

*

There are some things worth more than independence. –S

*

Single urban family = Hurrah! 4/27/078:52

*

Now we love “Green Lake” more than Ever! Thank you for your HUMANITY.

*

Hi. This is rosie and Susan. We stopped at this bench cuz we’re looking at a guy holding a corsage in a tux w/his parents, waiting for someone to come. We’ve read this whole notebook and he’s still waiting!!! We want to know who he’s waiting for. For ppl reading this – PLEASE WRITE NEATER! WE couldn’t or didn’t read some of them. OK, here’s an update on the guy w/the tux. They met up w/another bunch of ppl. WE are going to find out where they are going. They are walking out to the pier. They’re taking pictures out there. Anyway, it’s 5:30 pm and we are going to finish rollerblading. It’s getting too cold to sit on the bench. Just want to say this is an awesome idea. And we enjoyed reading some of the entries. Have an awesome day!

*

Everyone needs to take time to frolick in the daisies. Forget the smelling, frolicking is the new cool thing to do! We just really enjoy frolicking! Best wishes!

Maryann and Wanda!

*

Make a point of loosing yourself and do it often. The road back home will always be bittersweet. M & R. [Arabic]

*

What’s Up!!! J

*

Cyrus was here with his broken leg on his birthday. 4/29/07.

*

I am here with my beloved family. Great place, great people. Don

*

Meadowbable Soccer! Cyrus #6
EWH sucks!

*

Life right now is hard. I come to Green lake with my best friend Natasha and play Frisbee to get away from decisions of what to do with my life. Play music and compose or be the business woman my parents wish. NYU is my dream but UW or Western is reality. So my words of wisdom are be all you can be, don’t let anything stop you. Not even a fish running with shoes on! Love always & forever, Michelle G.

*

Hi, I’m Natasha, mentioned above. I used to write so I’d imagine I’d come up with something good and brilliant but I haven’t in months. Maybe I’ll come back in a few months and have something brilliant come out of this pen. Love, Natasha.

*

It’s cold & we ate ice cream.
[ a drawing of france maybe and a leg or a bridge and an ice cream cone]

No comments: