Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Bench 1, Day 8

We are braving the elements with our 6 little girls!!! Are we silly or what?? We have 2 Speedy Gonzales, 2 medium, and 2 slow pokes! Eventually we will get there.

*

I’m here from W. Seattle – been walking here for a week now & may I point out that very few people smile, say hi or… very unlike W.S. – yes, I know – just stay in W.S. if I don’t like it, but still it seems strange that people are not more outgoing in such abeautiful place. DS

*

Wow, that’s a lot of entries for 5 days. I read through everything so far. It really does feel like a blog – anonymous but much more personable. Knowing that its local, handwritten, accessible makes it all that much more intriguing. I think I’m going to add it to my favorites in my firefox browser.

Anyway, this is a nice diversion from filling out mind numbing applications and the ever-elusive job hunt. These fruity snacks I am finishing are running out and my fingers are freezing so, hasta la vista.

*

Ej, za Bosamsvraju – pozdrav svima. Necete valjda zamjeriti sto sam zapravo iz. Purger-town
Zagreb
?! Drz’te se I nedy da vam ikad ova kultura uzima vasu dusu. Cao. Stef.

*

I love this place. It’s where I know the world. It lives in my dreams. And I sleep a lot. Geoffrey the Poodle

No comments: